Uninstall using your device's settings menu
- Go to your device's Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall.
- Touch Uninstall.
- If you don’t see the Uninstall button or you only see the option to "Uninstall updates," the selected app can't be permanently removed from your device.
Uninstall using the Google Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- Touch the Menu icon Google Play Store Menu Icon > My Apps.
- Touch any app labeled "Installed" and select Uninstall.
Uninstalling an iOS App from the Home Screen
- Find the Kiosk photo transfer icon with the app name Kiosk
- Tap and hold on any app icon until all the icons start wiggling around
- Tap the X that appears in the upper left corner of the Kiosk photo transfer icon
- When finished, hit the Home button to stop the icons from wiggling